- A P
- Business & Marketing
- Family & Consumer Science
- GRADS program
- P.E. & Health
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- World Language
- Academic Clubs
- Performance Arts
- Social Clubs
- Directions to Squalicum
- Sports Clearance
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Mission Statement
- Athletic Venues
- Summer Camps
- Clearinghouse Info
- NW Conference
- School Board Policies
- 3-Sport Letter Winners
Math Nexus - News and Ideas for teachers and learners of math.
Cornell University Math and Science Gateway - This site has lesson and ideas for a multitude of math disciplines: Algebra, Geometry, Fractals, History of Mathematics, Tables, Constants, and Definitions, Funny, Irrational Pages about Pi and Other Numbers, Free Software and General Topics. Rich in resources!
National Science Digital Library The nation's online library for education and research in science, technology, engineering and mathmatics.
Mathmistakes.info - This web site is provided to help high school and college/university students eliminate common mistakes and to learn important facts. Links to other resources as well.
Math Forum for High School staff -- lesson plans and ideas
MathWorld currently features a number of innovative interactive elements that enhance its usability for a variety of different readers. These features include:
- The MathWorld Classroom, which provides a set of pop-up "capsule summaries" for more than 300 mathematical terms.
- Extensive citations to books and journal articles, many of which are active hyperlinks.
- Thousands of downloadable Mathematica notebooks.
- Several types of interactive entries, including LiveGraphics3D applets for interactive three-dimensional geometry.
- A powerful full-text search engine with both basic and advanced searching capabilities.
- Dublin Core and Mathematics Subject Classification metadata in the HTML headers of each page.
- Special information for Mathematica users.